This important training will help you to:
– understand the aims of the Prevent strategy
– think about who may be vulnerable to becoming engaged in terrorism and extremism.
– see why some people are able to influence and manipulate others to commit crimes
– recognise when a vulnerable individual may be in need of your help
– be clear on what help and support looks like in this area, and who you should turn to if you have concerns.
You can find further information here, or book your place for either 18 or 20 July by completing the booking form and returning it to Urfan Siddiqi, email: PreventProject@southglos.gov.uk. The training will be held at the Park Centre, High Street, Kingswood.